Correct your surgical complications and improve your weight loss results.
Back to:Weight Loss Surgeries
with a Buddy!
Do you have a friend or family member who is going to get weight loss surgery? Do it together!
- Save $100 per surgery.
- Share a large double room at the hospital.
- Share the hotel room with two queen-sized beds.
- A friend or family member experiencing the exact same things as you.
Support each other in Mexico and have a weight loss surgery twin for life!
If your bariatric surgery was successful initially, but over time you have noticed a significant decline in the amount of weight you are losing, you may be an ideal candidate for revision surgery. By performing revision surgery, our surgeons can assist you with further weight loss. Revision surgery can correct your surgical complications and improve your weight loss results.
We are the most experienced weight loss surgery
revision specialists in the entire Mexico!
In most cases, patients who undergo surgery for the treatment of obesity obtain superb weight loss results. However, some individuals face unsatisfying results following their bariatric surgery and some patients, over time, regain weight or encounter medical complications. Bariatric revision surgery is an ideal treatment for patients who may or may not have experienced outstanding results following their weight loss surgeries. Our surgeons can review your health history and evaluate your medical needs and recommend a weight loss revision surgery that will work best for your case.
There is an additional fee of $500 for BMI’s 49 to 69 and $1000 for BMI 70+
Our skilled team has performed thousands of revision surgeries. Here are some examples of Bariatric revision surgeries we perform on a regular basis:
- Lap-Band -> Mini Gastric Bypass
- Lap-Band -> Gastric Bypass
- Lap-Band -> Gastric Sleeve
- Lap-Band -> Duodenal Switch
- Gastric Sleeve -> Mini Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve -> Duodenal Switch
- Mini Gastric Bypass -> Gastric Bypass
- Bypass Revision (Pouch)
When suggesting a more optimal form of treatment, our bariatric team will educate you on what to expect before, during and after treatment, benefits, and risks associated with the procedure, and answer any questions you may have regarding surgery. Through thorough education, you will be able to make a more informed, confident decision regarding the path you want to take in achieving your weight loss goals.
We specialize in all Weight Loss Surgery Revisions - please call (844) 957-3325 for pricing.
The cost of bariatric surgery is prohibitive for many patients who would otherwise benefit from treatment. Medical tourism is a safe and effective choice to reduce the high cost of expensive surgical procedures, especially when your insurance doesn't cover weight loss surgery. At BariatricPal Hospital MX, you can easily afford your weight loss procedures and achieve your weight loss goals with our financing and payment plan options.
We have exclusive partnerships with two finance companies:
If you're considering surgery to improve your health and appearance, but you're concerned with the associated costs, please contact us to schedule a financing consultation. Weight loss surgery is a life-saving procedure. Our experts will help you find a plan that works with your budget so you can enjoy a healthier, more productive life.
All-Inclusive Weight Loss Surgery for One Low Price!
There are no hidden fees or expenses. It’s an all-inclusive, affordable surgery package! Your weight loss surgery package includes:
Surgery and related expenses
- The surgical procedure
- Fees for the lead surgeon Dr. Illan, two other surgeons, the anesthesiologist, a doctor, and a surgeon’s assistant or nurse
- Exclusive disposable surgical material:
- Tri-staple™ technology titanium staples by Medtronic™ providing outstanding performance for your surgery.
- LigaSure™ blood vessel sealer and divider for optimal safety and results.
- Endo Stitch™ absorbable suture to reinforce the staple line for added security and safety.
- Pre-op blood tests, chest x-ray, EKG, and cardiologist evaluation
- Prescription and discharge medications.
- Required paperwork or reports for you to take home for your records and doctors
All ground transportation
- Pick-up from and drop-off at the San Diego Airport before and after surgery
- Transportation between the hospital and the hotel
5-star accommodations in Mexico
- 2 nights in our hospital for sleeve gastrectomy or mini gastric bypass or 3 nights in our hospital for Roux-en-Y gastric bypass or duodenal switch
- 1 night in the Real Inn Tijuana for recovery after your surgery
- Wi-Fi for your stay in the hospital and hotel
- US Cable TV & Netflix in all hospital rooms
- Free long distance calls to the US and Canada from the hospital
- A companion can stay with you at the hotel at no additional charge
- Free private tour of Rosarito Beach and Tijuana
Full support during your stay
- Dedicated valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital and hotel
- 24-hr support from BariatricPal staff in the U.S. and Mexico
- English speaking staff during your whole stay with us
- Lifetime nutritional support
- Direct access (email and phone number) to Dr. Illan after surgery for follow-up
- Access to our private Facebook group for unlimited information and support
- Access to Pre- and Post-Op Psychological Education for Optimal Long-Term Success via MindPrep™ by Dr. Connie Stapleton, Ph.D
- Free 30 day supply of BariatricPal [Multivitamin ONE(https://store.bariatricpal.com/collections/multivitamins/products/bariatricpal-multivitamin-one-1-per-day-bariatric-multivitamin-capsule-with-45mg-iron) Bariatric Multivitamin.