Meet Your Surgeon:
Dr. Carlos Vila
Board certified Surgeon who specializes in Bariatric and Laparoscopic Surgery, born in Tijuana, Mexico.
From first contact with your surgical team to your post-op care back at home, you're in the best of hands. Don't settle for anything less than excellence.
Gastric Sleeve Surgery
Dr. Carlos Vila is a recognized and proven expert in Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve surgery. Dr. Vila currently performs the Gastric Sleeve surgery for a special all inclusive price of $4500.Schedule a Free Consultation
Dr. Carlos Vila, Bariatric Surgeon, BariatricPal Hospital MX
Dr. Carlos A. Vila is a board certified Surgeon who specializes in Bariatric and Laparoscopic Surgery who was born in Tijuana, Mexico.View Dr. Vila's Credentials
What You Need to Know About Dr. Carlos Vila:
- Dr. Vila started his medical studies graduating from Baja California’s Autonomous University, located in Tijuana.
- He is an active member of the Mexican Association of General Surgery, The Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery.
- He was certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery in 2012.
- Dr. Vila is also a member of the International Federation of Surgery for Obesity and metabolic diseases (IFSO).
- Dr. Vila has spent the last 8 year as the first surgical assistant with the renowned Dr. Jalil Illan, performing hundreds of procedures including Gastric Sleeve, Mini Gastric Bypass, Gastric Bypass, and Revision Surgery.
Dr. Carlos Vila’s goal is to provide quality
medical service to his patients.
Meet Your Certified Nutritionist &
Wellness Coach Stacy Eckel
Stacy is dedicated to helping you both before and after your weight loss or reconstructive surgery. She is not only a certified nutritionist who will help you get the weight off and keep it off, she's also a bariatric patient herself. Contact Stacy with any and all questions about your diet and nutrition. She's always available to you pre- and post-operation, no matter how long after surgery.Schedule a Free Consultation
Meet Your Patient Relations
Director Bill Yanez
Bill is your personal contact who will guide you through your weight loss or reconstructive surgery experience. Contact Bill to get started today to change your life for the better. He is ready to welcome you on board and walk you through the entire process, starting with registration and scheduling surgery or a consult. Contact Bill to get started today to change your life for the better.Schedule a Free Consultation
All-Inclusive Weight Loss Surgery for One Low Price!
There are no hidden fees or expenses. It’s an all-inclusive, affordable surgery package! Your weight loss surgery package includes:
Surgery and related expenses
- The surgical procedure
- Fees for the lead surgeon Dr. Illan, two other surgeons, the anesthesiologist, a doctor, and a surgeon’s assistant or nurse
- Exclusive disposable surgical material:
- Tri-staple™ technology titanium staples by Medtronic™ providing outstanding performance for your surgery.
- LigaSure™ blood vessel sealer and divider for optimal safety and results.
- Endo Stitch™ absorbable suture to reinforce the staple line for added security and safety.
- Pre-op blood tests, chest x-ray, EKG, and cardiologist evaluation
- Prescription and discharge medications.
- Required paperwork or reports for you to take home for your records and doctors
All ground transportation
- Pick-up from and drop-off at the San Diego Airport before and after surgery
- Transportation between the hospital and the hotel
5-star accommodations in Mexico
- 2 nights in our hospital for sleeve gastrectomy or mini gastric bypass or 3 nights in our hospital for Roux-en-Y gastric bypass or duodenal switch
- 1 night in the Real Inn Tijuana for recovery after your surgery
- Wi-Fi for your stay in the hospital and hotel
- US Cable TV & Netflix in all hospital rooms
- Free long distance calls to the US and Canada from the hospital
- A companion can stay with you at the hotel at no additional charge
- Free private tour of Rosarito Beach and Tijuana
Full support during your stay
- Dedicated valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital and hotel
- 24-hr support from BariatricPal staff in the U.S. and Mexico
- English speaking staff during your whole stay with us
- Lifetime nutritional support
- Direct access (email and phone number) to Dr. Illan after surgery for follow-up
- Access to our private Facebook group for unlimited information and support
- Access to Pre- and Post-Op Psychological Education for Optimal Long-Term Success via MindPrep™ by Dr. Connie Stapleton, Ph.D
- Free 30 day supply of BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE Bariatric Multivitamin.
A Hospital Designed for You
How would you like to have surgery in a hospital designed specifically for you? That dream becomes reality when you choose BariatricPal Hospital MX. We built the hospital for BariatricPal patients, and continue to own and operate the facility. We perform successful weight loss surgeries every single day. BariatricPal Hospital MX is the only hospital of its kind in Mexico. Why would you go anywhere else?