Pick the Tummy Tuck procedure that works best for you.
Back to:Plastic, Aesthetic and
Tummy tuck surgery, also known as abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin and, in most cases, restores weakened or separated muscles creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer. This surgery removes the excess skin and fat of the lower abdomen while at the same time tightening the abdominal muscles to create a flatter more aesthetic tummy. Usually patients who have had a pregnancy or have lost a significant amount of weigh are perfect candidates for this procedure. There are different types of tummy tuck depending on your body type.
Sometimes the excess skin is mostly located in the front and sides of the abdomen, and very little in the back. A normal or a circumferential tummy tuck would not get rid of all of this skin. For these patients, there is the Fleur de lis tummy tuck. Its main difference is that it’s a vertical mid line resection combined with the horizontal resection. This procedure is mostly done combined with a regular, extended or circumferential tummy tuck.
Lower body lift/360 tummy tuck/Belt lipectomy/circumferential tummy tuck is mostly done for patients who have lost an important amount of weight, and have been left with an excessive amount of skin in their abdomen and back. It consists of removing all excess skin and tightening the abdominal muscles while restoring contour. It’s also known as a lower body lift, because through this procedure we can lift to some extent, outer hips, butt and thighs.
Excess skin after weight loss is no stranger to the back. For this, there is always the option of a torspolasty to get rid of excess skin on the mid and upper back. There are different types of torsoplasty; talk to your plastic surgeon about the options to determine what works better for you.
An upper body lift is a combination of an arm lift, breast lift (with or without implants) and in some patients a torsoplasty. It addresses the full upper body in one surgery. A Mommy Makeover is our most popular procedure. It is a combination of liposuction, Brazilian butt lift, tummy tuck and breast augmentation, lift or breast reduction. All work together to give you a drastic change that will not only help you recover your pre-pregnancy body, but it will make you look better than ever.
Tummy Tuck: from $4300 to $7400
The minimum price is for a local resident that does not require hotel accommodations or transportation. It covers your 1-night stay at BariatricPal hospital, post-op meds, hospital & OR fees, pre-ops, the surgeon, anesthesiologist and your garments for this single procedure.
The maximum price is for those traveling from within the US and Canada. It includes 7 nights hotel, transportation to and from hotel, airport & hospital only. It covers your 1-night stay at BariatricPal hospital, post-op meds, hospital & OR fees, pre-ops, the surgeon, anesthesiologist and your garments, nursing care for 3 to 4 days, doctor visits, lunch & dinner, and depending on the procedure massages for this single procedure.
Standard tummy tuck
Extended tummy tuck is when the horizontal incision reaches around the hips (i.e., sides of the lower back), so when the body is viewed posteriorly the tail ends of the scar are visible.
Extended tummy tuck with Fleur de Lis is an extended tummy tuck that, aside from the horizontal incision, also requires a vertical scar, which is more difficult to hide. For this reason, the technique is only reserved for patients who need the most amount of correction and are willing to accept its tradeoff to achieve the best possible post op contour.
The cost of plastic or reconstructive surgery is prohibitive for many patients who would otherwise benefit from treatment. Medical tourism is a safe and effective choice to reduce the high cost of expensive surgical procedures, especially when your insurance doesn't cover weight loss surgery. At BariatricPal Hospital MX, you can easily afford your weight loss procedures and achieve your weight loss goals with our financing and payment plan options.
We have exclusive partnerships with two finance companies:
If you're considering surgery to improve your health and appearance, but you're concerned with the associated costs, please contact us to schedule a financing consultation. Weight loss surgery is a life-saving procedure. Our experts will help you find a plan that works with your budget so you can enjoy a healthier, more productive life.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries for One Low Price!
Your plastic surgery quote contains no hidden fees or expenses. It’s an all-inclusive, affordable surgery package! Your plastic and reconstructive surgery package include:
Surgery and related expenses
- The surgical procedure
- Fees for 2 plastic surgeons including lead surgeon and a general surgeon, and the anesthesiologist, a doctor, and a surgeon’s assistant or nurse
- Pre-op blood tests, chest x-ray, EKG, and cardiologist evaluation
- Prescription and discharge medications
- Required paperwork or reports for you to take home for your records and doctors
All ground transportation
- Pick-up from and drop-off at the San Diego Airport before and after surgery
- Transportation between the hospital and the hotel.
5-star accommodations in Mexico
- 1 or 2 nights in the hospital
- 1 to 14 nights in the Real Inn Tijuana for recovery after your surgery
- Wi-Fi for your stay in the hospital and hotel
- US Cable TV & Netflix in all hospital rooms
- Free long distance calls to the US and Canada from the hospital
- A companion can stay with you at the hotel at no additional charge
- Free private tour of Rosarito Beach and Tijuana
Full support during your stay
- 24-hour valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital
- Dedicated valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital and hotel 10am to 6pm
- 24-hour nursing support your first 3 days in the hotel
- 24-hr support from BariatricPal staff in the U.S. and Mexico
- English speaking staff during your whole stay with us
- 1 set of compression garments
- Direct access (email and phone number) to your surgeon after surgery for follow-up
- Access to our private Facebook group for unlimited information and support