Meet Your Surgeon:
Dr. Alejandro Galvez
Top-Ranked, Board-Certified, Extensively Experienced Surgeon in Mexico
From first contact with your surgical team to your post-op care back at home, you're in the best of hands. Don't settle for anything less than excellence.
Look as Good as You Feel.
Your surgeon is recognized as a leader in helping bariatric surgery patients reshape their bodies after serious weight loss.Schedule a Free Consultation
Dr. Alejandro Galvez, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, BariatricPal Hospital MX
Dr. Alejandro Galvez M.D. is a top ranked, board-certified surgeon with two specialties in Tijuana, Mexico.
He specializes in plastic surgery and digestive, endocrine, and metabolic surgery (bariatric). Dr. Galvez has performed over 3,000 bariatric procedures and 2,000 plastic surgery procedures.View Dr. Galvez's Credentials
Dr. Galvez's Intensive Medical Education
Title: General Physician
University: Universidad Autónoma de Baja California
Title: Digestive and Endocrine Surgery
University: Universidad de Monterrey
Title: Plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
University: Universidad de Guadalajara
Dr. Galvez's Specialties
- Performed over 3500 plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery procedures.
- Specializing in body contouring, and body contouring after massive weight loss.
Dr. Galvez and his anesthesiologist Dr. Escobosa Rocha hand-picked a team dedicated to providing amazing patient care and reconstruction after weight loss to make you look as good as you feel.Schedule a Consultation
Meet Your Certified Nutritionist &
Wellness Coach Stacy Eckel
Stacy is dedicated to helping you both before and after your weight loss or reconstructive surgery. She is not only a certified nutritionist who will help you get the weight off and keep it off, she's also a bariatric patient herself. Contact Stacy with any and all questions about your diet and nutrition. She's always available to you pre- and post-operation, no matter how long after surgery.Schedule a Free Consultation
Meet Your Patient Relations
Director Bill Yanez
Bill is your personal contact who will guide you through your weight loss or reconstructive surgery experience. Contact Bill to get started today to change your life for the better. He is ready to welcome you on board and walk you through the entire process, starting with registration and scheduling surgery or a consult. Contact Bill to get started today to change your life for the better.Schedule a Free Consultation
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries for One Low Price!
Your plastic surgery quote contains no hidden fees or expenses. It’s an all-inclusive, affordable surgery package! Your plastic and reconstructive surgery package include:
Surgery and related expenses
- The surgical procedure
- Fees for 2 plastic surgeons including lead surgeon Dr. Galvez, a general surgeon, and the anesthesiologist, a doctor, and a surgeon’s assistant or nurse
- Pre-op blood tests, chest x-ray, EKG, and cardiologist evaluation
- Prescription and discharge medications
- Required paperwork or reports for you to take home for your records and doctors
All ground transportation
- Pick-up from and drop-off at the San Diego Airport before and after surgery
- Transportation between the hospital and the hotel.
5-star accommodations in Mexico
- 1 or 2 nights in the hospital
- 1 to 14 nights in the Real Inn Tijuana for recovery after your surgery
- Wi-Fi for your stay in the hospital and hotel
- US Cable TV & Netflix in all hospital rooms
- Free long distance calls to the US and Canada from the hospital
- A companion can stay with you at the hotel at no additional charge
- Free private tour of Rosarito Beach and Tijuana
Full support during your stay
- 24-hour valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital
- Dedicated valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital and hotel 10am to 6pm
- 24-hour nursing support your first 3 days in the hotel
- 24-hr support from BariatricPal staff in the U.S. and Mexico
- English speaking staff during your whole stay with us
- 1 set of compression garments
- Direct access (email and phone number) to Dr. Galvez after surgery for follow-up
- Access to our private Facebook group for unlimited information and support
Your Brand-New Hospital
How can we be sure that we are offering the best facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, top-notch medical care, and the most welcoming environment? We are sure because we own and operate the hospital. Opened in September of 2017, the hospital features the latest technology, the finest surgeon and healthcare team members in Mexico, and five-star comfort.