Get a beautiful neck
Back to:Plastic, Aesthetic and
A neck lift, or lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that treats:
- Excess fat and skin relaxation in the lower face that creates jowls
- Excess fatty deposits under the chin
- Loose neck skin
- Muscle banding in the neck, which created abnormal contours
Weight fluctuations, gravity and time, are all reflected in our face as we age, causing loose skin and hypertrophy of spaces in zones of the face. The face lift restores the natural vectors of the skin to bring it a more youthful look. There are many types and variations for this procedure. Schedule a consultation to see if you are a candidate for a face lift.
With age there is a natural depletion of fat and volume in zones of the face. Facial fat grafting uses your own fat to restore volume in specific parts. It is very regularly done in combination with face lifts or on its own for some patients. Ask if you’re a candidate for this procedure and about the added benefits of fat graft.
Blepharoplasty addresses problems with excess skin in the upper eye lid or excess skin and/or fat herniation in the lower eye lid. Getting rid of these conditions restores the eyes from a tired appearance to a more rested and open one.
Bichat fat pads are two small fat deposits that normally weight 8-10 grams, and they rest in the transition from the cheek bone to the cheek. Bichat fat pads removal gives the benefit of accentuating that transition by removing it, and in some patients giving them a thinner looking profile.
Botox — In facial rejuvenation, prevention is key, and there is no better option than Botox in preventing and reducing expression lines or wrinkles in some zones of the face. Many falsely believe that Botox will leave their face without expression, but this was only seen many years ago due to overuse or overcorrection. Schedule a consultation to learn if you can take some years off the clock with a more rested and youthful look.
Hyaluronic acid fillers — Hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring substance in the body and has many applications in cosmetic medicine. It is mainly used as a filler for deep wrinkles and creases and also in restoring volume or disguising small concavities in the face. It can be used for lip augmentation, liquid nose job or rhinoplasty, and liquid face lift. Its effect is temporary, so many patients start with a filler before moving up to fat grafts or even a surgery.
Neck Lift: from $4630 to $7430
The minimum price is for a local resident that does not require hotel accommodations or transportation. It covers your 1-night stay at BariatricPal hospital, post-op meds, hospital & OR fees, pre-ops, the surgeon, anesthesiologist and your garments for this single procedure.
The maximum price is for those traveling from within the US and Canada. It includes 7 nights hotel, transportation to and from hotel, airport & hospital only. It covers your 1-night stay at BariatricPal hospital, post-op meds, hospital & OR fees, pre-ops, the surgeon, anesthesiologist and your garments, nursing care for 3 to 4 days, doctor visits, lunch & dinner, and depending on the procedure massages for this single procedure.
Standard neck lift
Neck lift with Fleur de lis, which is a vertical incision on the frontal part of the throat, which is more difficult to hide. For this reason, the technique is only reserved for patients who need the most amount of correction and are willing to accept its tradeoff to achieve the best possible post-op contour.
The cost of plastic or reconstructive surgery is prohibitive for many patients who would otherwise benefit from treatment. Medical tourism is a safe and effective choice to reduce the high cost of expensive surgical procedures, especially when your insurance doesn't cover weight loss surgery. At BariatricPal Hospital MX, you can easily afford your weight loss procedures and achieve your weight loss goals with our financing and payment plan options.
We have exclusive partnerships with two finance companies:
If you're considering surgery to improve your health and appearance, but you're concerned with the associated costs, please contact us to schedule a financing consultation. Weight loss surgery is a life-saving procedure. Our experts will help you find a plan that works with your budget so you can enjoy a healthier, more productive life.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries for One Low Price!
Your plastic surgery quote contains no hidden fees or expenses. It’s an all-inclusive, affordable surgery package! Your plastic and reconstructive surgery package include:
Surgery and related expenses
- The surgical procedure
- Fees for 2 plastic surgeons including lead surgeon and a general surgeon, and the anesthesiologist, a doctor, and a surgeon’s assistant or nurse
- Pre-op blood tests, chest x-ray, EKG, and cardiologist evaluation
- Prescription and discharge medications
- Required paperwork or reports for you to take home for your records and doctors
All ground transportation
- Pick-up from and drop-off at the San Diego Airport before and after surgery
- Transportation between the hospital and the hotel.
5-star accommodations in Mexico
- 1 or 2 nights in the hospital
- 1 to 14 nights in the Real Inn Tijuana for recovery after your surgery
- Wi-Fi for your stay in the hospital and hotel
- US Cable TV & Netflix in all hospital rooms
- Free long distance calls to the US and Canada from the hospital
- A companion can stay with you at the hotel at no additional charge
- Free private tour of Rosarito Beach and Tijuana
Full support during your stay
- 24-hour valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital
- Dedicated valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital and hotel 10am to 6pm
- 24-hour nursing support your first 3 days in the hotel
- 24-hr support from BariatricPal staff in the U.S. and Mexico
- English speaking staff during your whole stay with us
- 1 set of compression garments
- Direct access (email and phone number) to your surgeon after surgery for follow-up
- Access to our private Facebook group for unlimited information and support