Create the breasts you've always wanted
Back to:Plastic, Aesthetic and
A breast lift, also known as mastopexy, raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Breast surgery procedures must be tailored to each individual. Breast augmentation with implants consists in placing an implant behind the mammary gland and/or the pectoral muscle.
Breast reduction is for when sometimes a bigger breast size is not wanted, and for that a breast reduction is needed. It can be due to a previous breast augmentation that you now feel uncomfortable with, or just your regular breast size being too large for you. From breast augmentation to breast lift and breast reduction, let us guide you to make an informed decision what procedure is right for you.
Breast Lift: from $4260 to $6290
The minimum price is for a local resident that does not require hotel accommodations or transportation. It covers your 1-night stay at BariatricPal hospital, post-op meds, hospital & OR fees, pre-ops, the surgeon, anesthesiologist and your garments for this single procedure.
The maximum price is for those traveling from within the US and Canada. It includes 7 nights hotel, transportation to and from hotel, airport & hospital only. It covers your 1-night stay at BariatricPal hospital, post-op meds, hospital & OR fees, pre-ops, the surgeon, anesthesiologist and your garments, nursing care for 3 to 4 days, doctor visits, lunch & dinner, and depending on the procedure massages for this single procedure.
Standard breast lift. With pregnancy, the effect of gravity on the skin and fat, and the fluctuations in body weight through the years, all of these factors contribute to a gradual loss of volume and ptosis of the breast. The correction of this breast ptosis is done with a surgery that replaces the breast to its normal site, and it can even be done with breast implants to not only correct the fall of the breast, but also give it a more youthful look.
Breast lift with implants
Breast augmentation restores breast volume lost after weight reduction to achieve a more rounded breast shape or improve natural breast size asymmetry.
The cost of plastic or reconstructive surgery is prohibitive for many patients who would otherwise benefit from treatment. Medical tourism is a safe and effective choice to reduce the high cost of expensive surgical procedures, especially when your insurance doesn't cover weight loss surgery. At BariatricPal Hospital MX, you can easily afford your weight loss procedures and achieve your weight loss goals with our financing and payment plan options.
We have exclusive partnerships with two finance companies:
If you're considering surgery to improve your health and appearance, but you're concerned with the associated costs, please contact us to schedule a financing consultation. Weight loss surgery is a life-saving procedure. Our experts will help you find a plan that works with your budget so you can enjoy a healthier, more productive life.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries for One Low Price!
Your plastic surgery quote contains no hidden fees or expenses. It’s an all-inclusive, affordable surgery package! Your plastic and reconstructive surgery package include:
Surgery and related expenses
- The surgical procedure
- Fees for 2 plastic surgeons including lead surgeon and a general surgeon, and the anesthesiologist, a doctor, and a surgeon’s assistant or nurse
- Pre-op blood tests, chest x-ray, EKG, and cardiologist evaluation
- Prescription and discharge medications
- Required paperwork or reports for you to take home for your records and doctors
All ground transportation
- Pick-up from and drop-off at the San Diego Airport before and after surgery
- Transportation between the hospital and the hotel.
5-star accommodations in Mexico
- 1 or 2 nights in the hospital
- 1 to 14 nights in the Real Inn Tijuana for recovery after your surgery
- Wi-Fi for your stay in the hospital and hotel
- US Cable TV & Netflix in all hospital rooms
- Free long distance calls to the US and Canada from the hospital
- A companion can stay with you at the hotel at no additional charge
- Free private tour of Rosarito Beach and Tijuana
Full support during your stay
- 24-hour valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital
- Dedicated valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital and hotel 10am to 6pm
- 24-hour nursing support your first 3 days in the hotel
- 24-hr support from BariatricPal staff in the U.S. and Mexico
- English speaking staff during your whole stay with us
- 1 set of compression garments
- Direct access (email and phone number) to your surgeon after surgery for follow-up
- Access to our private Facebook group for unlimited information and support