Botox Treatments for wrinkles
Botox is one of the most popular treatments for aging, wrinkled skin.
Back to:Plastic, Aesthetic and
Botox is one of the most popular treatments for aging, wrinkled skin. Botox, a form of botulinum toxin, is commonly used on horizontal forehead furrows, vertical lines between the eyebrows and “crow’s feet” around the eyes. Because it is non-surgical and very effective, many aging adults turn to Botox to improve their appearance and alleviate signs of aging.
Am I a Candidate for Botox?
You may be a suitable candidate for Botox
treatment if you have noticed the following:
- Facial wrinkles
- Forehead furrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Vertical frown lines between the eyebrows
- Vertical bands on the neck
- Some dimples on the chin
- Excessive sweating on the armpits or hands
- Migraine headaches
The cost of plastic or reconstructive surgery is prohibitive for many patients who would otherwise benefit from treatment. Medical tourism is a safe and effective choice to reduce the high cost of expensive surgical procedures, especially when your insurance doesn't cover weight loss surgery. At BariatricPal Hospital MX, you can easily afford your weight loss procedures and achieve your weight loss goals with our financing and payment plan options.
We have exclusive partnerships with two finance companies:
If you're considering surgery to improve your health and appearance, but you're concerned with the associated costs, please contact us to schedule a financing consultation. Weight loss surgery is a life-saving procedure. Our experts will help you find a plan that works with your budget so you can enjoy a healthier, more productive life.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeries for One Low Price!
Your plastic surgery quote contains no hidden fees or expenses. It’s an all-inclusive, affordable surgery package! Your plastic and reconstructive surgery package include:
Surgery and related expenses
- The surgical procedure
- Fees for 2 plastic surgeons including lead surgeon and a general surgeon, and the anesthesiologist, a doctor, and a surgeon’s assistant or nurse
- Pre-op blood tests, chest x-ray, EKG, and cardiologist evaluation
- Prescription and discharge medications
- Required paperwork or reports for you to take home for your records and doctors
All ground transportation
- Pick-up from and drop-off at the San Diego Airport before and after surgery
- Transportation between the hospital and the hotel.
5-star accommodations in Mexico
- 1 or 2 nights in the hospital
- 1 to 14 nights in the Real Inn Tijuana for recovery after your surgery
- Wi-Fi for your stay in the hospital and hotel
- US Cable TV & Netflix in all hospital rooms
- Free long distance calls to the US and Canada from the hospital
- A companion can stay with you at the hotel at no additional charge
- Free private tour of Rosarito Beach and Tijuana
Full support during your stay
- 24-hour valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital
- Dedicated valets to assist you and your companion at the hospital and hotel 10am to 6pm
- 24-hour nursing support your first 3 days in the hotel
- 24-hr support from BariatricPal staff in the U.S. and Mexico
- English speaking staff during your whole stay with us
- 1 set of compression garments
- Direct access (email and phone number) to your surgeon after surgery for follow-up
- Access to our private Facebook group for unlimited information and support